|Sunita Pant Bansal
- Soak ginger in lemon juice, and set aside.
- Season the fish with salt and black pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Cook the pieces of fish for 4 to 5 minutes per side till they are golden brown. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together honey, ginger in limejuice, rind of lime, and soy sauce.
- Add the lettuce, mango, bell pepper and onions. Toss.
- Gently fold in the fish and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Serve on sliced cucumber and onions.
|Serves2: 250 cals/serve
- 300g fish
- 3 tbsp fresh limejuice
- A pinch of grated rind of lime
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Olive oil, to fry fish
- 200g lettuce, shredded
- 1 mango, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper, to taste