|Chicken & Mushroom In White Wine Sauce
- Cook noodles according to package
directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain
and keep warm.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Place
chicken breast halves in a shallow
dish. Combine 1 tablespoon flour,
¼ teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon
pepper, stirring well with a whisk.
Sprinkle flour mixture over chicken; toss
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick
skillet over medium-high heat. Add
chicken to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until
browned. Remove chicken from pan.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan.
Add garlic, tarragon, and mushrooms to
pan; sauté for 3 minutes or until liquid
evaporates and mushrooms darken.
- Add white wine to pan; cook 1 minute.
Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon flour;
cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in
broth, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt, and
remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper; cook
1 minute or until slightly thick, stirring
- Return chicken to the pan. Cover and
simmer 2 minutes. Uncover; cook
1 minute or until chicken is done.
Stir in noodles; cook 1 minute or
until thoroughly heated. Place about
1½ cups chicken mixture on each
of 4 plates; top each serving with 1
- 4 ounces uncooked medium egg noodles or pasta
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour, divided
- ½ tsp salt, divided
- ¼ tsp black pepper, divided
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp bottled minced garlic
- ½ tsp dried tarragon
- 1 (8 ounce) package pre-sliced
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese