How is acupuncture effective?
It's a great misconception that acupuncture is good for treating pain related ailments ONLY.
- Acupuncture does not merely work as a painkiller, as allopathic medicines, but it works to eliminate the cause of pain from its root to affect a permanent cure or relief.
- When combined with medical anesthesia, the patients suffer much less from side effects of anesthetic drugs, post-operative pain, vomiting, etc.
- Also, their post-operative recovery is qualitatively much better and quicker.
When and who is acupuncture best suited for?
Any pain associated with the insertion of needles is more of a myth only in the minds of those who have not undergone this therapy. In fact, people who receive acupuncture treatment start enjoying it gradually, as it relieves them from their sickness and also gives them a sense of total wellness.
- It is equally effective at all ages, and all the stages of every disease.
- It works wonders by filling in the gaps in the practice of modern medicine. It complements all the systems and specialties of medicine, as it helps to improve the final outcome of every sickness.
- To cure headaches, migraines, sinusitis, neuralgias, neuropathies, gangrene, phantom pains, cancer, myalgia and fibromyalgia.
- Arthritis of any type affecting any joint.
- Backache due to lumbago, spondylosis, spondylitis, sciatica, radiculopathy, disc disease, failed-back.
- Paralysis due to stroke, trauma or polio.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Psychosomatic diseases like anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, erectile dysfunction, or premature ejaculation.
- Metabolic disorders like diabetes and its various complications, dyslipidemias and gout.
- Uncontrolled hypertension, unstable angina, failed angioplasty or by-pass surgery.
- Hormonal disturbances like amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, DUB, PCOD, infertility, failed ART/IVF and oligospermia.
- Gastrointestinal problems like dyspepsia, acidity, GERD, hiatus hernia, IBS or IBD; and even incurable fevers due to immune deficiency or viral infections, chronic hepatitis, HIV-AIDS, MDR-TB, etc.
- Many western hospitals use acupuncture for pain-free childbirth and natural delivery, dentists use it for drug-free surgery.