Diarrhea is a condition when there is increased frequency of passing loose, watery stools.
- Some antibiotics
- Food allergies
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Loose or watery bowels
- Abdominal cramping and pain
- Urgency to defecate
- Sometimes, fever
Usually, diarrhea gets cured on its own within 2-3 days. Sometimes, medication may be used. Lots of fluids should be taken to avoid dehydration.
- Wash hands after using the toilet
- Wash fruits and vegetables before consuming
- Keep raw meat away from cooked food
- Refrigerate and store food correctly
- Cook eggs, sea food and meats thoroughly before consuming